Monday, April 19, 2010

Digital Virgin

Hi, my name is Andrew De kort and I class myself as a bit of a virgin when it comes to photography, computers,I phones yada yada yada. Basically I am not very techno savvy but here goes hey.
I live in Sydney Australia and have a small sign installation business (insert small plug here www.crsigninstallations.com) but am always looking at ways to express myself whether its the middle finger in traffic or recently down the barrel of a lens which seems to get me in less trouble. I love the gym, bikes motor or push, food and dining experiences, traveling and culture and recently I have taken a big interest in photography.

I'm not super keen on writting alot so hopefully the pictures speak for themselves and the less writting the better or I might learn how to type faster and actually enjoy the keyboard.

I will post pictures of stuff I see and places iv been, I dont have any one interest when it comes to photography but I'm sure as time goes on something will grab me.

No comments:

Post a Comment